Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! This past Mother's Day, I was honored to be grouped in the category of "mothers." I have two little blessings that put me there and a wonderful husband for encourages me as I take care of the little guys during the day.
This Mother's Day, we all went up to Omaha to see Aunt Yvette's new house. Grandpa and Grandma Wiebe met us up there too. It was a wonderful way to spend the day.
Evan and Ayden light up my life ... thanks to their Daddy for giving them to me!

My parents, Roger and Coletta ... aren't they cute!

Here is a photo of me, my mother (Coletta) and my sister (Yvette). Unfortunately, my other sister, Deanne, wasn't able to make the trip out to Omaha.
Evan was eager to pick all the dandelions in Aunt Yvette's yard!

Ayden and Mommy!


Evan must have been thinking, "Silly Aunt Yvette!"

At the end of the day, before the boys went to bed ... they brought out my Mother's Day gift. The boys came running down the hallway, each with Cream Soda bottles in their hands. They were proud to give them to me. It was ADORABLE! I love Cream Soda.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh karis this last picture of you with the boys and your cream soda is so so so cute!! i love it. they are darling.

    ReplyDelete