Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Random Events

Random events in the King household ... all rolled into one entry!

Grandma Wiebe came by to visit, and they all decided to try some radishes. Neither of the boys were in favor of them. Surprise there, huh?!

Evan has so many different "faces."
... Ayden too!

My kids LOVE to climb ... and I mean LOVE. Here Ayden made his way to the top of a Rubbermaid tub ... and he is showing off his skills.

And here is the pea that was lodged inside Ayden's nose. It was HUGE! I'm just glad I was able to get it out myself. Just a few days back, Ayden was crying several times throughout the night, and we just couldn't figure out what was wrong. It wasn't until after lunch the following day that we learned the cause. You see, The next day while playing, Ayden fell and started crying. Crying, as you know, can make one's nose run ... and all of a sudden a piece of corn came out of his nose with some blood on it. Odd thing was, I knew that we hadn't even eaten any corn that day, so it had must have been in his nose since the previous day. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Not to mention, YUCK!

Two days ago, we rearranged the boys' bedroom. Evan and Ayden were busy helping me too. In fact, the were able to crawl up inside of the dresser since I had removed all of the drawers so I could move it. Man did they have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment